Carol Sepulveda, LCSW-S, RPT-S
Center for Counseling and Play Therapy
Your health and that of those you love is extremely important to us. Therefore, we are implementing the following guidelines to protect you as well as the therapist.
• Please enter the waiting room no more than five (5) minutes before your scheduled appointment.
• Please limit the number of people, besides the client, in the waiting room to one person.
• Please stop by the rest room and wash your hands before entering the office.
• If you or your child have a fever or have recently felt sick, please let the therapist know prior to coming into the office and we will reschedule or have a virtual session.
• Please wear a mask in the waiting room. Your therapist will greet you wearing a mask or face shield. Therapist may wear a clear face shield or mask during the session.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation of our new guidelines.
Carol Sepulveda, LCSW