Several therapeutic approaches are implemented to help client’s work through their emotional and behavioral problems. I treat client’s whose issues vary, from depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client’s individual needs and to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Treatment specializations include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Treatment of Depression and Anxiety
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Counseling
- Adult Children of Alcoholic
- Work and Career Issues
For Children and Adolescents (ages 3-17)
- Play Therapy
- Childhood Trauma
- Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- Clinical Social Work Supervision (Carol Sepulveda)
- Play Therapy Supervision (Carol Sepulveda)